Friday, August 15, 2014

VOTE for my NaNoWriMo Story!


Okay. I now have the two choices for my 30 day writing excursion with NaNoWriMo. I am going to choose according to comments on this blog. The two choices are as follows:

1) I want to write about a life coach in a high level business environment. At once, he takes on three highly successful and scary/messy clients. The Life Coach thinks that these three individuals simply want to get to the next level in their careers, family, etc. "He ends up with more than he bargained for." Thriller, I think. Darkly humorous, maybe? Certainly comical themes.

2) Steampunk fantasy set in the old west starring none other than the highly capable and secretive Dr. Lee from my short story/ ebook, Brimstone Deep.  Dr. Lee uncovers a secret plot to crush the Taiping Revolt that has now migrated to the Manchu-Chinese Territory in the American West during the American Civil War. Political intrigue/ adventure.

There you have it! Please vote!

8 comments:

  1. I vote for #1 as a darkly humorous/political intrigue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read more about Dr. Lee so #2 please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 - I like that historical setting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far, #2 is in the lead! Thanks everyone for voting! I will be closing down the polls on Labor Day, so if you really want your vote to count, please consider "inspiring" others to vote your way!

    ReplyDelete