Friday, August 1, 2014

A Vision for BLOGGING. Or whatever.


In this blog, I am trying to accomplish a couple of things:

  1. Be interesting, but only briefly. I am not exposing my life's work here. Only random thoughts, in bite-sized nuggets. Because time, y'know?
  2. Open a subject for your opinion. If I write a lengthy post, chances are you are getting my opinion shoved down your maw. It would be great for me to quickly tell how I'm feeling and leave plenty of room for you to leave yours.
  3. Draw the readers into a type of relationship. People are rarely vulnerable when they say they are. Vulnerability is found over time, intimately. Interdependently. However, anyone that is paying attention will begin to see what I never intended, but will be glad they have. 
  4. Create group enthusiasm. About my books, what we eat, genre fiction, yada yada. These are things that I care about, and I would love for you to care about them as well.
  5. Creative Outlet. It's fun, healthy (so far), and helps me continue to write when I am not, in fact, writing.

And there you have it! Now, go buy my ebook or review it! (That was to create Group Enthusiasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment