Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Because Food

  1. I have a favorite farmer. Yes, I said farmer. Besides my wife, I mean. Joel Salatin is his name. Check him out.
  2. I love Chipotle. The food is amazing, and for good reason. Have you read what is going into your food? Garbage and poisons, mostly. But, not with Chipotle. Why? Because they buy their ingredients from people who don't industrialize food and pump it out of a factory.  Instead, they find people who grow and raise things that are not genetically modified or fed poison. See above.
  3. I have a favorite health motivator. It isn't someone from the Biggest Loser. Daniel Vitalis isn't this week's latest dietician and workout guru, plastering selfies all over social media. He has challenged the way I think about what I eat for completely different reasons than, "it's good for me."
  4. I may have mentioned Bulletproof Coffee before, but let me say it again. I love butter in my coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment