Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dripping Pen Held Aloft; Paper Spattered With Emotion

I was thinking about the kinds of manuscripts I would love to write. This is what I determined were my top 5:

  1. I would love to write something heartbreaking and weepy. Something by which you could imagine the Faux Fix song Tokyo Train playing in the background.
  2. Next up, I would love to write my autobiography, and it be amazing without any embellishment. Then, I would be the best writer ever.
  3. The ultimate fantasy western, by which everyone else measures fantasy westerns. Yeah, that sounds ridiculous, but a boy's gotta dream.
  4. I would love to write for film. Well, good film.
  5. Anything that my favorite writer would read and ask me to sign his copy.
I want to remind you, blog reader, to check out my uber short ebook, Brimstone Deep. If you read it, please leave a review! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment