Monday, July 7, 2014

Tin Voice

This week, I will be beginning my initial recording for Brimstone Deep on acx.com. I am concerned about two things:
  1. My voice - Let's face it. I'm nasally. There is no deep timbre, no resonant bass. Though, I think that I can do accents and voice acting. So, I may be capable of making it entertaining. Which is ultimately important.
  2. Working with my wife - She writes/produces music so I know that she knows what she is doing. The issue is the tension that working together can cause. So, I need to settle a few things in my mind when working under her demands.

But, I am excited about the prospect of the whole project. Recording, distributing (Audible and iTunes), and marketing. I feel like this undertaking can lead to new possibilities. Who knows? I may be really good at it. 

I will be blogging in a few months about my opinions regarding Amazon's infrastructure as I see it. So far, I am pleased, but I really do not have anything else with which to compare. For 90 days, I am exclusively with them.

I am in throes of the next weird west tale. At this point I am calling it Sky Rift or SkyRift or whatever. The name is not etched in stone. I am hoping to release it late September/ early October. I am pleased with how it is coming along so far. I think you will be, too!

If you have read Brimstone Deep, PLEASE consider leaving a review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment