Sunday, June 22, 2014

Nothing A Little Superglue Can't Fix

So, I have some friends who decided that it would be a good idea, after soundly shearing a gouge out of their westie's fur, to superglue some of the shorn clippings back to the dog. I originally thought the dog had a bullet hole in it's shoulder, as the spot looked like a small, blood black scab. But, nothing so adventurous as that.  No blood was involved in the clipping of that embarrassed animal.

I am pleased to announce that since the release of my Weird Western ebook Brimstone Deep (You can get it here for only 99¢: http://www.amazon.com/Brimstone-Deep-Laurian-Smith-ebook/dp/B00KKBYRQM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403473815&sr=8-1&keywords=brimstone+deep ), I have sold and given nearly 550 ebooks until the present! This is a little more than just exciting for me, as this is my first time to use Amazon's publishing infrastructure. The marketing aspect is a little exhausting, but I really love the possibilities.

Next up for the ebook? Audio. I am gearing up to record my ebook and publish to Audible.com and iTunes through acx.com. The process itself seems like it would be enjoyable, and with a little help from my genius singer/songwriter/producer wife, I think that we can make a quality recording. I'll keep everyone posted.

As for my next endeavor into the alternate West, I am in the throes of polishing an e-novel that I will again release to Amazon. Hopefully, I'll be able to answer some of the questions that many people have been asking about the world and it's character's. I'd love to hear any feedback about this.

Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive with the ebook! I am so honored by the attention, reviews, follows and 'Likes'.




No comments:

Post a Comment