Monday, June 30, 2014

'Writing' Music, Writing 'Music' and Writing.

I've recently had some serious encouragement from a writer and film maker who will remain nameless. Whether he was intentionally encouraging me maybe up for grabs, but it is too late. I am very encouraged. I was so happy to hear that so many of his preferences and processes are/were similar to mine. Not because I need validation. But, I definitely like validation.

Anyway, when asked what he listens to as he lays pen to ink he told me about a great trailer music composer/group. So, I am currently listening to Audiomachine. I'm digging it.

My wife is getting ready put out another album, I'll keep everyone apprised of her progress. She has been writing some amazing stuff. Certainly some good stuff to create by.

I wanted to call the next fantasy western ebook SkyGate, but then I remembered to make sure that there were no other books of the same name. There were. And I really liked the name, too.

In the next ebook, we will find ourselves in a story preceding Brimstone Deep. This will give more background on many of the characters. Also, we may see a side of some that may make us have mixed feelings about them going forward. Or at least, I hope you will.


No comments:

Post a Comment